The data from the EPA indicates Americans live indoors 80% of the time.
How does this equate to Energy Efficiency and healthy environment?
Here are nine key features for creating a healthy living environment. Features that would enhance your families health and energy efficient tips that would balance a healthy home lifestyle.
1. A whole house energy assessment to determine where your home is leaking air from the inside out and from the outside in. Reducing these drafts saves energy and keeps most molds and allergens at bay. An energy assessment will give you a road map to work from when implementing each process – One step at a time!!
2. Creating energy efficiency with the right lighting. This energy savings tip is just the beginning. If you have questions or need a consultation on the right kind of lighting, we are here for you.
3. Harness the power with solar to heat your home. Coordinate with us and we will help team you up with a good solar company.
4. Update your home’s insulation. Not all homes are well insulated. Good insulation helps with heat savings, keeping your home cool in the summer, and can make a home quieter and more comfortable.
5. Replace windows with more energy efficient windows to reduce noise, cut down on drafts, and save on heating and cooling costs.
6. Change out appliances that are energy efficient.
7. Install a high efficiency water heater or tankless water heater to support energy savings.
8. Seal and clean the ducting on your furnace to increase energy efficiency and indoor air quality. This will also help with wear and tear on your mechanical.
9. Install solar panels to lowers energy costs and protests rising electricity rates.
These nine tips will obviously provide financial savings, but they also help maintain an energy efficient home. The added benefit is peace of mind, knowing you are doing your part to live gently with our natural resources.
Are you ready to move forward in creating a home that is safe and healthy for you and your family? I am here to be your guide! Give me a call at 360-2020-3303 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us begin the process of creating a home that aligns with your budget and healthy lifestyle.